Friday, July 19, 2013

Bloglovin'

I am now connected to bloglovin.com! This website is just amazing. Setting up an account with them means that the search for all of your favorite blogs is over! All of the updates from all the blogs you love will appear right in your newsfeed, so no more worrying about checking blogs that haven't been updated, or missing out on some really cool post because of a lack of checking. I highly recommend bloglovin.com to any and all blog readers! Also, now that I am connected, please feel free to follow me! If you don't have or want a bloglovin' account, don't worry! You can also follow me through gmail and google plus as well! That way, it will be easier for us to get our craft on together!! Thanks everyone!

xoxo
Megan


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9796853/?claim=kzd2nxyvqwc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment